Last Updated: November 22, 2023
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct for the Service. This Acceptable Use Policy may change as Superhuman grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and changes. Capitalized terms used below but not defined in this policy have the meaning set forth in the Terms of Service.
The following are examples of the kind of content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by Superhuman. Superhuman reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Superhuman's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities. You agree to not use the Service to:
- email or otherwise transmit any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," or "spam," (vi) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (vii) in the sole judgment of Superhuman, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose Superhuman or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- submit to Superhuman referrals or Personal Data relating to third parties without the consent of such third parties;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
Except as expressly authorized by Superhuman, you agree not to:
- modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Service Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content that you legally upload to the Service;
- engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with your use of the Service you will not; or
- implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address) if you are blocked by Superhuman from accessing the Service (including by blocking your IP address).
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any violations of this Acceptable Use Policy or to pose any questions regarding this Acceptable Use Policy, the Terms of Service or the Service.